Life Science/Next Generation Sequencing/
Illumina™ RNA Library Preparation
Total RNA library preparation incl. depletion of rRNA
Goal: sequencing of all coding and non coding RNA within a sample after rRNA removal. Additionally, mitochondrial RNA may also be removed.
- Gram-positive bacteria
- Gram-negative bacteria
- Plant Leaf/Seed/Root
mRNA library preparation
Goal: sequencing of the massenger RNA which codes for proteins. Identification of over and under expressed genes, novel transcripts and fusion products within the transcriptome
- mRNA with stranded orientation
Single cell and low input RNA library preparation
Goal: sequencing of full-length transcripts from a single cell or low input RNA.
- starting from 2 pg input RNA
small RNA library preparation
Goal: sequencing of small and miRNAs wich are expressed within a sample to identify post-transcriptional gene silencing and regulation.
- miRNA libraries
- small RNA libraries
Illumina™ RNA Library Sequencing
StarSEQ offers sequencing of RNA libraries with Illumina’s MiSeq and NextSeq 2000
NextSeq 2000 Sequencing
- Read length: 1×50 nt, 2×50 nt, 1×150 nt, 2×100 nt and 2×150 nt possible
- Read amounts: up to 2000 M reads per run
- Read length: 1x 50 nt, 2×75 nt, 1×150 nt, 2x 150 nt, 2x 250 nt, 2x 300 nt
- Read amounts: only full flow cells from 2 mio reads to 50 mio reads
Need bioinformatic analysis? Please click here!